What is Tramadol (Ol-Tram)
Whenever your body experiences an uncomfortable sensation, it is the nervous system that gets activated and causes pain. The intensity of pain may vary from annoying to debilitating and can be felt like a dull ache or sharp stabbing. Tramadol is an opiate (narcotic) analgesic that is used to treat pain and prevent discomfort caused due to it.
Tramadol helps your body to get relieved from pain with its two-way mechanism of action. Our brain is flooded with opioid receptor which is also termed as pain receptors which when gets combined with certain chemicals it sends signals of pain to the rest of body, Tramadol blocks the pain signals by binding to this pain receptors in the brain and then inhibiting the reuptake of those chemicals (serotonin and norepinephrine) thus preventing the body to feel pain, simultaneously it also works in preventing delivery of pain messages to the brain. Only a genuine Tramadol tablet functions well. Numerous online pharmacy stores cater to genuine Tramadol 100 mg Online via cash on delivery options. Patients can acquire Tramadol USA to USA with secure and fast delivery services.
Uses and Side effects
Now as we are already aware of Tramadol uses for its treatment against acute/ severe pain. Let’s have a look over how this medication should be taken or used.
- Consult your doctor before procuring Tramadol online. After performing a check-up, analyzing, and keeping various parameters in mind, the doctor will recommend the correct dose for you.
- The medicine has to be taken by mouth empty stomach as directed by the doctor; if you have issues related to nausea then your doctor might ask you to take medicine with food.
- Generally, the doctor will start your treatment with a lighter dose, and increase it accordingly after analyzing how your body responds to the respective dose or medicine.
- Always keep in mind the maximum recommended dose for this medication is 400 mg per day and if you are 75+ then it is 300 mg per day.
- You should not increase or decrease the concentration of dose on your own, if you are feeling your body is not responding well, tell your doctor about it.
- Do not take this drug for a longer duration, nor frequently.
- Never stop taking this medication immediately which can worsen the situation and lead to serious withdrawal symptoms.
- Along with Tramadol, you might be prescribed other painkillers as well like acetaminophen and ibuprofen, talk to your general physician about Tramadol safety with other medication.
Even though there are many medical uses of Tramadol, various studies have reported against Tramadol addiction. Lower doses do not create an issue. However, Tramadol abuse and addiction is caused when the drug is used in higher concentration or taken along with alcohol or antidepressant.
Always remember, if your doctor has prescribed this medication for you he/she must’ve observed a much positive aspect compared to a negative one. Majority of the people generally do not suffer from side effects, but if you find any symptoms of the following side effects, rush to your doctor immediately
Tramadol Side effects are as follow
Precautions against Tramadol
Tramadol for adults is prescribed by doctor but here are some points that should be taken care of before you start consuming this drug:-
- Always let your doctor know about your medical history, present condition, on-going medication, and most importantly about your allergies. The prescribed medicine might contain certain compounds against which you might be allergic so to prevent any kind of drug interaction give a brief note about your condition to the doctor.
- If you have any brain-related issues/ disorders, or problems related to kidney, liver, mental disorders, history of substance use, stomach, pancreatic, gallbladder, or suffering from breathing, urinating, and obesity issues let your doctor know about it before you start consuming it.
- Do not use this medicine along with alcohol or cannabis as it will result in making you feel more drowsy thus, preventing you from performing all those tasks that require alertness and concentration.
- Tramadol for women who are expecting or pregnant should avoid its consumption as it can be dangerous for the developing baby.
- The medicine can pass through breast milk, which may create a negative effect on the overall development of the new-born baby, hence avoid usage of the drug during breastfeeding.
Tramadol dose requirement
Tramadol acts directly on the nervous system and hence it becomes very important to keep a track of required Tramadol dosage. It is always recommended to follow your doctor’s advice when it comes to dose intake, never recommend this medicine to other people on your own as dose requirement varies from person to person.
Several factors contribute to the amount of medication taken by you. It entirely depends on:
- Medicine strength
- Count of dose you take in a day
- The time gap between the consumption of a drug
- The course of your treatment
- Type of medical condition
Tramadol for male & female
Here we have presented the average Tramadol dosage requirement, if your prescribed dose limit is different do not change it on your own, consult your doctor for any changes.
For adults 17 years or older – 100 mg per day is commonly prescribed which can be changed as per doctor’s recommendations considering that the dose should not exceed beyond 300 mg per day.
For youngsters, more than 12 years and less than 17 years– The dose for youngsters should be according to the doctor’s prescription.
For kids, less than 12 years– Not recommended for this age group.
Maximum dosage– 300 mg/day
Missed Dose– If in case you miss the dose, do not go for overdosing. Start with the regular schedule of taking Dosage.
Tramadol for cats & dogs
Doctors prescribe Tramadol frequently for treating human pain management but Tramadol painkiller is among those few painkillers that has been considered safe for pets as well but before using Tramadol for pets always consult a veterinarian. Here we have presented a generalized dose recommendation that should be considered before using Tramadol for pets although doses do vary depending on various factors of your pet like course duration, condition requiring treatment, body response to medication and side effect development.
Tramadol for Dogs– It is about 2 to 5 mg per pound (4 to 10 mg/kg), which need to be orally given after every 8 hours.
Tramadol for Cats– It is about 0.5 to 1 mg per pound (1 to 2 mg/kg), which needs to be given orally after every 12 to 24 hours.
How to avail Tramadol cash on delivery?
As you are now completely aware of this medication provided that you should always purchase the drug online with a prescription under doctor administration. After receiving the prescription from the doctor, seek a reputed online pharmacy to grab the on-going deal on tramadol 100 mg online. There are various benefits such as markdown on the original cost which are being offered by these online stores frequently. Online pharmacies offer Tramadol tabs online with the COD option. You can choose Tramadol cash on delivery option and receive the medication at your doorstep.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Here are some questions that are frequently asked by our clients. If you need more information or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.
Naloxone is a type of narcotic that can help to reverse the effects of an overdose of tramadol.
In the official prescribing information for tramadol, hallucinations are not mentioned, although they have been reported when individuals suddenly stop taking tramadol.
The suggested starting dosage of prolonged-release tramadol is 100 mg once a day. If this is inadequate for pain relief, increase the dosage after 2 complete days of treatment to 200 mg (i.e. on day 3 of therapy). By taking two 100 mg pills at the same time, this can be achieved.
A biphasic version of tramadol is Tramadol extended-release (Durotram XR): 25 percent of the dosage is administered within 2 hours while the other 75 percent is released progressively over 24 hours. The effect of Tramadol extended-release, administered once a day, is close to that of tramadol twice a day.
Tramadol drops are fast-acting, as are injections and certain pills and capsules. Within 30 to 60 minutes, they start to work. They are used for discomfort that is supposed to last for a brief period only.